More Life Updates
We have health insurance! And mood stabilizing medication! And weekly therapy!
And, it turns out, if you just add spinach to everything you eat, your brain is a lot nicer to you by default. Who knew?
- I’m still playing with watercolor. I’ve been having a lot of fun with it, I got a new set of W&N Cotmans that are absolutely gorgeous. (Protip: Mix the Alizarin Crimson with the Ultramarine for an absolutely beautiful purple!)
- I’m working on my fifth album, for my Dunjun Hexplorer fans, so look for that in the near future.
- New job has been going well! I just passed my 3 month mark and I feel like I’m doing good at it. I wish they paid more but c’est la vie.
On the back burner:
- I haven’t been working very much on my novel. I’ve been thinking about it a bit, but no actual writing has been done in like two weeks.
- I haven’t been playing in my sketchbook as much - I’ve been using watercolor paper for my paintings and the sketchbook has kind of fallen by the wayside a little. I consider them equivalent, though, so this is fine by me.
- Skyward Force is basically on hiatus, though it never really wasn’t except for my amazing brainstorming sessions.
- I still have four more sketchbooks to bind before I plan to list the ten of them on Etsy. It’s a decently simple process, I just have been focusing on other things recently. I’m sure I’ll get back to it in the next few months.
I’ve had some difficult mental struggles recently but I’m doing better and working on treatment and supplementing it all with art and coffee and Richard Kadrey books.