Hi! My name is Alexi. I’m in my mid-20s. I’m a non binary person and I go by they/them pronouns. I live in Massachusetts with my wonderful partner and his family.
What do I do here?
As a chronically ill person I try to get as much positive energy in my day as I can. What better way than to spread it?
I hope that my work here brings some positivity and light to your day! And maybe I can teach you some neat tricks to implement in your life that can make it a little better for you.
For myself, I’m mostly just trying to be of service and share the things I’m learning. I know what works for me might not work for everyone, and I don’t expect it to, but hopefully I can help someone!
Who am I?
Honestly, I’m just a sad person slowly realizing they’re not a kid anymore and trying my best to make other people smile. But that sounds kinda depressing, so I’ll just list off some facts instead:
- I’ve been into GTD and productivity since 2008.
- I don’t have a favorite color. As cliche as it sounds I really do like all of them. Or at least a whole bunch (some shades of yellow really need to stop).
- I have abnormally large pupils and am really sensitive to sunlight and other bright lights because of it.
- Which is kind of funny, because I worship a sun goddess! I’m a Heathen, which means I follow the Norse pantheon. (If you want to learn more about that, I’d suggest taking a look at this website.)
- Like I said above, I’m nonbinary. Basically that just means I’m not a man or a woman. (Try not to get confused by how wicked cute I am ;D) If you want to learn more about that, this is a really good resource, or feel free to send me any of your questions.
- I really like metal music and pro-wrestling. Sometimes I joke that I’m going through my 12-year-old-boy phase. (While I’ve been into metal since I was a kid, the wrestling thing is pretty new. I just started watching in 2016.)
What else do I do?
Outside of productive blogging, I love my job as a barista. I also enjoy writing, drawing (poorly!), researching justice activism, and dreaming of the adorable fur babies I’ll have someday. Oh, and I make WordPress themes.
You can find me in loads of places across the internet.